Everyone deserves a place to call home. Affordable housing is housing that a household can pay for, while still having money left over for other necessities like food, transportation, and health care. In the United States, “affordable housing” is housing, rent or a mortgage plus utility payments, totaling 30% or less of a household’s gross income.

A company that manages and oversees other people’s properties. They also act as a liaison between the actual owners and the resident(s).

If your monthly rent is going to be considered late, please contact the office as soon as possible to discuss possible payment options and community resources.

If you are experiencing a maintenance problem, please submit a maintenance work order or call your main office. If no one answers, please leave your name, address, telephone number, and a detailed description of your problem. If your problem has not been resolved within 2 business days, please your property office to request an update.

If you would like to file a complaint, please contact Resident Exchange at Phone: 1-888-553-2020 Ext. 3750 Or email rexchange@presmgmt.com.
Please include the following information

  • Community Name
  • Address & Phone Number
  • Brief Description of your concern

Moving can be overwhelming and it’s hard to keep track of everything. A moving checklist will help you reduce stress while moving into your new place.

If you have submitted an application with all required paperwork, please call the property’s main office.

If you find that you are locked out of your apartment during office hours, a member of the leasing team will be able to grant access into the apartment with proper photo identification. If the lock out occurs after hours, the household member will need to contact a local locksmith at the expense of the resident.

In order to submit a complete application to a lease office, you will need to include: a completed rental application, the Declaration of Citizenship (for all household members), the HUD 92006, copies of all household social security cards, birth certificates, driver’s license and documentation of eligibility status for any non-citizen.

WARNING: Internet Explorer does not support modern web standards. This site may not function correctly on this browser and is best viewed on Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers. Learn More.
English Español Русский العربيه Somali Tiếng Việt Bosnian 한국인 Tagalog українська 简体中文 繁體中文