Vision, Mission & Values
1. Preservation Management Inc. (PMI) provides comprehensive residential and commercial property management services in over a dozen states nationwide.
- PMI has been in operation since 1980. Our portfolio of properties include: residential multi-family and single family, assisted living, subsidized properties, tax credit properties, and a mobile home park.
- Our primary focus is multifamily housing, offering a variety of federal and state funded subsidy programs.
2. Our Management Philosophy consists of four core competencies centered on:
- Leasing our units to qualified residents;
- Assuring the timely receipt of the revenues for which we are responsible;
- Providing high quality maintenance for our residential units;
- Taking care to comply with all legal, regulatory and program regulations at all times.
3. The PMI Vision is to grow as a competitive company in our industry by providing superior customer service to our residents, maintaining the assets of clients to preserve their value, and applying best practices to operate efficiently. We take great pride in the level of customer service we provide our business partners and residents.
4. Our Mission is to build better communities by managing quality affordable housing and by helping our residents achieve new successes through industry-leading resident services programs.