Our Management Philosophy consists of four core competencies centered on: (1) Leasing our units to qualified residents; (2) Assuring the timely receipt of the revenues for which we are responsible; (3) Providing high quality maintenance for our residential units; (4) Taking care to conform with all legal, regulatory and program regulations at all times.
The PMI vision is to grow as a competitive company in our industry by providing superior customer service to our residents, maintaining the assets of clients to preserve their value, and applying best practices to operate efficiently. We take great pride in the level of customer service we provide our business partners and residents.
We offer the following services and capabilities:
- Rental collections protocol
- Master schedule to ensure proper preventative maintenance and regular unit inspections.
- Comprehensive and extensive monthly financial reporting packages
- Purchase Order System
- Environmental compliance protocols for asbestos, lead and mold
- REAC prep protocol
- MOR prep protocol
- In-house compliance department
- EIV safeguards protocol
- Safety steering committee
- In-house strategic marketing department
- In-house training department
- Bed bug protocol
- Competitive energy purchasing practice
For more information or to discuss a management proposal please contact Christine Jenkinson, Senior Vice President and Chief Operation Officer at 207-774-0501 x 6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.